Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Insanity or Just Insane . .

So quietly  .  I have decided to start my journey towards Insanity.

Insanity is the killer 60 day workout that is "supposed" to transform your body . . . and boy .  . do I need it.

Tonight . . I started Day 1 . . and the "warmup" almost killed me .. but I felt great once I hobbled through it.  It sucks having to be semi quiet  . . as I have a sleeping child and I live on the second floor of a condo building.  But oh well . . this is necessary  . ..

I kind of feel like I can commit to these days . . I may be on to something . . Discipline has NEVER been my thing . . . I'm too all over the place . .PLUS I can't remember to do the same thing over and over most of the time. LOL!

At any rate, I am starting  . . may God be with me . . . Summer is around the corner and I am NOT going to let the last TWO years define 2011 . .  . Drama and sadness are out the door . .

I am blessed and protected by my Lord . . there is no need to doubt or fear . .

Besides its so not a good look . .

Let's do it.

No comments: