Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Revisited . . .

So since I went out of town for New Years . . I had to actually start 2011 about a week late . . .

It has been 2 years since I have felt somewhat normal . . like myself . . soooooo . . I decided that I was reclaiming my individuality starting this year.  2011 is going to be like a rebirth - an acceptance of this NEW life . . . sure . .I should have already swallowed that pill . . but yeah . . I didnt.  And I hadn't.

But as of last Sunday, I decided that I was going to make it happen . . with a few parameters.  But making it happen is the goal.  No one else is going to do . . I can't wait for my family . .. my friends . . my co-workers or anyone else to make it happen.  It's on me.  As is everything else in my life.

So I'm getting my house in order . . getting my finances in order . ..  getting my body back . . . taking care of my health . .  ALL the things I have neglected for the past 2 years.  It's over.  The pity party has ended.  No more takers.  At least not at my house.

Going to rock this joint . ..  watch out Summer 2011.  I'm coming back.

And scene.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So this is your blog! I like!
I know what you mean about not feeling normal. Someone said having a child is like dying and then being reborn. Good news is that you get a whole new you, but the transition is tough. Please, please, please do Insanity. We can cross-post if you want. I'll guest write on your blog and vice versa. You can save your before pic for the end when you reveal your bad, new self!

Chakalte said...

Aww . . this is my "secret" blog . . I share alot of personal stuff on here . . I dont get to write often but it is usually because I am angry! So but I have two others: chakaltebean.blogspot.com and gavinchristopher0911.blogspot.com . .

I want to share the gavin one with family but I would love to figure out how to do all the fun tricks with layouts and widgets! Any help you can give would be great!

And on the Insanity tip . . I am so done with being chunky . . it's over rated . . I don't want to be the woman ten years from now trying to lose the baby weight . . I would love to do it with you guys! I will TRY and take the fit test tonight when the boy goes down . . and I will let you know how that goes! Weight Watchers on Wednesday . . combined . . I will hopegully see a difference by Summer!

Lets get it girl!