Thursday, October 29, 2009

hmmm. . . I am stymied . . there are soooo many things I want to write about . .  and I feel trapped, isolated . . and wordless.

I continue to struggle with the idea that I am all alone on this one  . . . it permeates my thoughts and spirits constantly . . . I can not explain the depths that my mind goes to . . time and time again . .

I refuse to believe this is it . . or better yet . . . I refuse to accept that it is what it is . . .  it sounds like such a cop out . . God has more for me than my mind can ever imagine . . .

The bottom line . . . I am a lover . .  in spite of all the odds.  I will get through this . . God will see me through this.. and what is mine . . no one can take from me . .

Wow . . how I love my baby. .  . . and I hope you do too . . .

No comments: